Eco-Products offers a complete line of compostable straws in a variety of sizes, colors, and either wrapped and unwrapped to match your needs and offer you a completely renewable beverage solution. Best of all, these straws are sturdy and certfied compostable in commercial compost facilities.
- Made from 100% renewable resources
- Meet ASTM standards for compostability
- Made with Ingeo™, a plant-based plastic
- Pair with our GreenStripe® Cold Cups and Lids for a completely compostable solution
- Heat Tolerance: 140 (F)
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Traditional plastics are made from petroleum, the world’s most valuable, non-renewable resource.
- Polylactic acid (PLA) or “corn plastic” is made from annually renewable resources, not oil.
- Composting helps divert waste from landfills.
- Our PLA products are compostable in commercial compost facilities, but unfortunately not in your home compost.